Hello there! Today I’m sharing a refreshing Lemon Buttercream recipe. 😀 It is heavenly. I could eat this stuff with a spoon. It’s not too sweet or sour, it’s just right. 🙂 I choose to dress some lemon cupcakes with it! To top it off I added a pink fondant lemon slice! 🙂 Put this one in your recipe box, trust me.
Lemon Buttercream Icing by Redbird Recipes
- 1 cup of unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp clear Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 tsp Lemon Extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 4 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- Cream the softened butter.
- Mix in vanilla, lemon, and milk.
- Mix in 1 cup of sugar at a time. Use a spatula on the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Mix until icing forms stiff peaks.
*This icing is best kept cold until 30 minutes before serving.