This is one of those successful concoctions that came about whilst trying not to waste ingredients. I had extra pie dough and cream cheese that needed to be used and a bowl of fresh mixed berries. These three things were a great combo! These little pies were delicious!
Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Pies
- Mixed berries ( I used blue berries, black berries, and raspberries)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 sheet of Pie Dough
- Select a circle cookie cutter of your preferred size. Cut dough into circles.
- Place 1oz of cream cheese in each circle and about 3-5 berries.
- Close circle and fold edges up to prevent leaking.
- Bake at 375*F for 6-8 minutes until light golden brown on top.