Howdy! I’m keeping it simple today! Here is an easy recipe for Homemade Boneless Buffalo Wings! They are scrumptious! These are a great game day treat!
Homemade Boneless Buffalo Wings
- 3 boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs, seasoned (doesn’t matter which flavor)
- 1 cup Panko Break Crubs, seasoned (doesn’t matter which flavor)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (this is for mild wings)
- 1 tsp ground Cayenne
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (for dipping)
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Mix the two bread crumb types together in a small bowl.
- Place the flour in a small bowl and season with black pepper.
- Working in small batches, dredge the chicken in flour, then egg, then the bread crumb mixture.
- Fry chicken in small batches using a skillet and a 1/2 inch of vegetable oil. (You can bake these if desired)
- Set fried chicken aside on paper towels and cover to keep warm.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add the hot sauce and cayenne. Use a spoon to taste. If you want it hotter add 1/4 cup more hot sauce. This is all about personal preference.
- Add the fried chicken and wing sauce in a large bowl and toss using a large spoon.
- Serve immediately with Ranch or Blue Cheese.
All photos are property of Katy from http://www.redbirdrecipes.com