Howdy! I don’t really have a great photo of this but it was a delicious quick meal that I made a few weeks ago!
Shrimp Boil in the Oven
- 4 Ears of Corn, shucked and halved
- 1 small bag of tiny Red Potatoes
- 1 Onion, quatered
- 1 loop of Andouille Sausage or Sausage of you choice, sliced
- 1 lb of Shrimp, peeled
- 4 tbsp Butter, sliced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Black Pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes as directed on the bag. (Mine only took 15 minutes)
- Line a large jelly roll pan with foil.
- Drizzle pan with oil and drop slices of butter on the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the raw shrimp. corn, sliced sausage, onions, and potatoes with the old bay seasoning and pepper.
- Spoon the shrimp mix into the pan and drizzle with a touch of oil.
- Cover entire pan with foil to seal.
- Bake in the oven at 375*F for 20-25 minutes.
Katy from http://www.redbirdrecipes.com