Want to make homemade ice cream but you don’t have an ice cream maker? Don’t feel like using the old pioneer shaking method? This technique is for you!!! You mix it and set it! This is a rich and creamy recipe that can be altered to different flavors! I was absolutely floored when I tried it! It’s amazing! I can’t believe I only just learned this trick! I guess I’ve been living under a rock? lol 😀 Anyhoo, here it is!
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsps of Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup of Oreos, crushed
- In a large bowl whip heavy cream until it becomes thick and fluffy using a hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl whisk the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt together.
- Fold in half of the fluffed cream into the condensed milk mixture.
- Fold the remaining fluff into the condensed milk mixture.
- Spoon ice cream into a loaf pan, cover, and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out and stir in the crushed Oreos, cover, and freeze for another 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe from Food Network Kitchen on http://www.foodnetwork.com
All photos are property of Katy from http://www.redbirdrecipes.com