Howdy! Here’s what I’m whipping up for the Super Bowl this Sunday! Jalapeno Cream Cheese Sliders! Make these in small or large batches! This is expert pub grub right here! I was inspired by a burger I had here in town at Harvey Washbangers. It’s safe to say I have surpassed their burger with this slider! 😀 ::toots own horn::
Try it out! Let me know what you think!
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Sliders
- 6 Slider Buns
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- Worcester Sauce
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Sriracha Mayo (Mayo with desired amount of Sriracha)
- 1 whole Vidalia Onion, diced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1-2 large Jalapenos
- Spinach Leaves
- Butter (for toasting buns)
- Form beef into 6 small patties.
- Season patties with salt, pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Cook patties in skillet until done. Set aside wrapped in foil to stay warm.
- Toast buns in a skillet using butter. Set aside.
- Caramalize onions: Cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes uncovered. Stir onions then cover and cook for another 10 minutes. Uncover onions and add 3 tbsp water and cook for another 5 minutes or until water is cooked out.
- Melt cream cheese in a covered container using the microwave. It will only take about 15 seconds. Be careful or it will explode if you microwave it too long.
- Put Sriracha mayo in a zip lock bag and clip corner.
- Build the burger in the following order: meat, dollop of cream cheese, scoop of onions, 2 jalapeno slices, a drizzle of Sriracha mayo, and finally 2 spinach leaves.
- Serve immediately!
Katy from http://www.redbirdrecipes.com