Howdy! Keeping it short and simple today. Here is an easy, affordable treat for the winter months! Peppermint sticks to stir your hot chocolate! Yum! I gave these out in little treat bags this year and they were a hit! This is also a great activity in the kitchen for little helping hands! Enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Sticks
- Bob’s Peppermint Sticks (I found them at Walgreens for under $2)
- Almond Bark, vanilla flavored
- Jet Puffed Mallow Bites
- Heat 2-3 almond bark squares in a glass bowl using a microwave as directed.
- Spoon in melted vanilla bark into a tall shot glass.
- Dip each peppermint stick into the shot glass half way.
- Lay dipped peppermint sticks onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Marshmallow Bits onto dipped peppermint sticks.
- Let sticks set for 20 minutes.
Katy at http://www.redbirdrecipes.com