Howdy! Here is a dish I whipped up about two weeks ago. It’s simple and a great recipe to whip up for a date night at home! I kept it simple and paired it with warm avocado that I drizzled with the same sauce as the fish! This is not hard at all folks!
Red Snapper with Cilantro, Garlic, and Lime
- 2, serving size Red Snapper Fillets (skinned and de-boned)
- Juice from 1 large Lime
- Zest from 1 large Lime
- 2 tbsp freshly, chopped Cilantro
- 1 large clove of Garlic, minced (fresh)
- 4-5 tbsp Olive Oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat.
- Mix cilantro, garlic, zest, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Pat dry the fish then season with salt and pepper.
- Coat fish in flour on both sides.
- Cook fish in skillet until crisp and flaky. (Fish should easily flake when pulled open with fork.)
- Serve immediately with desired amount of cilantro/lime drizzle.
Katy from http://www.redbirdrecipes.com