Howdy gang! Fall is creeping up all around here in Texas! 😀 I’ve been quite busy the past few months and I haven’t had much time to blog! Our town has been filled with a fresh bunch of college kiddos and football fans! Each year we get more and more students up here! It’s crazy!
Today I plan on setting up my Halloween decor around the house and yard! I know I’m not the only one that looks forward to this all year long! Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I have more fond memories of Halloween than any other holiday. When I was younger my parents would take my brother and I to a pumpkin patch that was actually a farm! It wasn’t one of those fundraiser pumpkin patches where the pumpkins are pre-picked and set on pallets. This place had a tractor and acres of pumpkins still growing on the vine! You actually got to pick your pumpkin from the vine! There was also a hay ride. Need I say more. It was a total kid’s paradise! Good times.
Anyhoo! The recipe I’m sharing today is incredibly simple but delicious! It’s a quick fruit dip that makes a great party dip for game day! 🙂 Pair it with your favorite fruit! I chose strawberries!
- 1 Package Instant French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Package of Dream Whip
- Food Color (optional) I used a drop of pink to make an orange melon color.
- Mix pudding as directed in one bowl.
- Mix Dream Whip as directed in a second bowl.
- Combine the pudding and Dream Whip into one of the bowls.
- Let set in the fridge for a 5 minutes before serving.