I’m super excited to share today’s recipe for crispy salmon! 🙂 It’s super yummy and crispy! As usual it’s pretty darn easy and fail proof. 😀
I also made some slow cooked Black Bean Soup as a side dish. You can find that recipe here: Budget Bytes This recipe worked great. I used chicken stock instead of vegetable stock. I omitted the celery and added a jalapeno and 2 Roma tomatoes. It turned out wonderful.
Crispy Honey Mustard Salmon
- Salmon, (I used half of a fresh filet with the skin still on one side.)
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Stone Ground Mustard (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Season the salmon with all the dry seasonings.
- Mix the mayo, honey, Dijon, and ground mustard.
- Spread the honey mustard on top of the salmon and cover completely.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Panko on the salmon to completely cover.
- Bake at 400*F on a foil covered jelly roll pan greased with olive oil for 25-30 minutes or until salmon flakes off with fork.
- Serve with honey mustard, cocktail sauce, or splash of fresh lemon juice.