Howdy gang! Here’s a easy chicken dinner idea for you! Ready fast! Yum Yum!
I enjoyed this meal with a brew called Provenance Lemon and Lime from Jester King Brewery in Austin, Texas.
Grilled Chicken Stuffed with Whipped Goat Cheese and Spinach
- 3 large Chicken Breasts, cut in half horizontally
- 2 cups fresh Spinach
- 6 oz Goat Cheese (herb or plain)
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Olive Oil
- Use a meat tenderizer to pound chicken to approx. 1/4 in. thick.
- Season both sides with olive oil, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- In a bowl, whip cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic, and milk. Add in spinach and mix.
- Spoon cheese mix onto half of each chicken breast. Pin shut with a tooth pick.
- Grill on olive oil greased foil until fully cooked.