I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by the lovely blog: http://justwhiskedaway.com/2015/05/09/thank-you/. Thank you for the nomination and shout out! I love all her recipes!! 😀
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post, which would be this one).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers and comment on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. Right out of college I worked for an entire year as a Walt Disney World Parks intern in Orlando, FL.
2. I did musical theater as a hobby for approximately 10 years.
3. In the 2nd grade my family won an M&M contest for a year’s worth of free M&Ms for finding a bag with grey M&Ms.
4. The first time I ever baked a cake as a child I misread the directions and baked the cake with a tooth pick IN IT. 🙂
5. My worst kitchen injury was getting my pinky stuck in an egg beater. It was on by the way. Somehow it didn’t break my finger! I got to sport a purple and blue pinky for about 2 weeks. 🙂
6. I do not like hot chocolate, at all. Maybe it’s because I’m incapable of drinking hot liquids without spilling it all over myself. Who knows. I can’t think of the times I’ve been forced to politely drink hot chocolate that was purchased for me that I absolutely struggled to not drip all over myself. 😀
7. I like dressing up on occasion but I definitely won’t pretend to be a glamorous world traveled fashionista. I’m a fan of dressing down, being outside, and going on random adventures. I love tennis shoes, boots, head bands, and cotton tshirts. 🙂
My Nominations: I know I always love finding new blogs, so I hope you take a moment to check these out!
1. Easy Peasy Pleasy! Her posts continue to get more and more creative each time she posts! She’s got everything from homemade pillows to Frito salad! Love!
2. Cook Your Soul Out! This blog has tons of delicious chicken recipes! And ladies and gents I love me some chicken!
3. Natascha’s Place! I love this blog because there is such a huge diversity of recipes! Her recipes are so exotic compared to my usual Texas comfort food! Check her out y’all!!!
4. Lady Melady: My Castle, My Food! Here is yet another blog I regularly enjoy visiting! The recipes are always super creative! She made Hawaiian Pizza Spinach Waffles the other day y’all! RUN do not walk to this blog! 🙂
5. Pug in the Kitchen! I love to frequent this blog! I love her stories, recipes, and photos!