Easter is rapidly approaching! In need of a “Cheap, Cheap” sweet treat to bring to an Easter celebration? These chocolate dipped Peeps are a fast, easy and affordable treat to bring a festive spring themed party! They are very delicious! You can even use them as cupcake toppers!
Peeps are such a classic treat during Easter time! I love seeing all the different colors offered each year! The teal ones were call Party Peeps and already had color sprinkles on them in the package. The purple Peep is just a traditional Peep.
- 2 packages of marshmallow peeps
- 1/2 lb of Almond Bark Vanilla Flavored Coating
- Sugar crystal sprinkles
- Break up a 1/2 lb chunk of Almond Bark and place in a glass bowl.
- Heat the Almond Bark in the microwave in 30 sec. intervals stirring after each turn. Do this until the Almond Bark is completely melted. Do not overheat or it will dry up.
- Line a cookie sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Dip each Peep into the Almond Bark to coat the bottom and tail feathers of the Peep.
- Sprinkle with color sugar.
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before removing Peeps from the parchment pape